Dr. Erin Curtis
Dr. Michele Thompson
Dr. Sonia Bassily
Dr. Shanda Ross
Comprehensive Eye Examinations
Medical Care for Allergies, Eye Infections & Injuries, Dry Eyes
Disease Management for Glaucoma, Diabetes, High Blood Pressure
Evaluation & Routine Monitoring of Cataracts, Macular Degeneration
Full Service Optical Shop with Designer Frames, Safety & Sports Eyewear, Sunglasses
Contact Lenses Fitting, Instruction and Ordering
Specialty Lenses such as CRT (Corneal Refractive Therapy), Multifocal, and Astigmatism
Our office can handle many other conditions not listed above. Call our friendly staff to discuss your individual needs.
Serving The Community & Beyond
Dr. Curtis enjoys opportunities to speak to students
about eye health and the optometric profession.
This picture is from a recent visit to the
Red Bank Primary School.
Dr. Curtis and Ty with a satisfied patient in Thailand.
Together with the missions team from First Baptist Church of
Red Bank, over 250 patients were seen in just 3 days!
A Family you can Trust
Why should you trust our family with your family's vision?
- Our office has been in Red Bank for over 75 years. We will be here to grow up with your children.
- Our private practice location ensures that your child will receive individualized attention in a familiar and comfortable environment.
- Our doctors are experts in contact lens training for students. At Red Bank Eye, we believe that responsible and willing children as young as ten (sometimes even younger) can become successful and happy contact lens wearers.
- Our student lens package offers absolute best technology available on the market. Using impact resistant material and Crizal treatments, we make the best light-weight, impact resistant, cleanable, eye-strain reducing lenses on the planet. And all student glasses are guaranteed against loss or damage for the first year at no additional charge.
- Our office carries a broad range of frames for students.
- The doctors reserve extra time for every new patient student exam. You won't leave until every question that you have about your child's vision is answered.
- Our doctors have extensive experience working with children of all ages. In addition to her five years as a volunteer youth worker at her church, Dr. Curtis also visits area schools for speaking engagements. She has done presentations to the students at Red Bank Primary School, River Plaza Elementary, Red Bank Charter School, Howell High School and to the Avid Program at Red Bank Middle School. Dr. Thompson is a mother of 3 and is also extremely involved in her community and the lives of student athletes. Dr. Bej has speaking opportunities at local schools such as Red Bank Charter School, supports school nurses and pediatricians, vision screenings at school such as The Country Day School of Colts Neck.